- Manufacturing- Consumer Products
Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station, and most everything in between.
Today, we are combining that pioneering spirit with a renewed commitment to consumers. That’s why our phones run on Android, the world's most popular operating system. Android brings the openness that shaped the Internet to the mobile world. That’s also why we are dedicated to bringing consumers around the world great value through devices that don’t compromise on quality, experiences or style.
For the past 80 years, our engineers have thrived on invention and on finding new ways to solve problems. We continue to look for new opportunities to change people’s lives for the better through the magic of mobility.
Whom to Contact
- David LumDirector, Asia/Pacific Product & Support Operations
- Sheila MannerinoSenior Assistant, Legal, Government Affairs & Communications
- Carol Mount
- Paul NewmanManager, Local Government Relations
- Celeste Rogers BrennanRegional Manager - N. America
- Jay Rudak
- Linda SanchezTyMetrix System Administrator