Name: Leadership Luncheon
Date: January 30, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Registration: Register Now
Outsmarting The 2019 Tight Labor Market To Drive More Revenue
Presented by Dr. Russ Riendeau
- Are you looking for better ways to identify/retain top talent and get them producing faster?
- Do you have employees that are not reaching their potential and it’s costing you money?
- Have you considered investing in professional training, but not sure what topics will give you the best return in 2019?
- Is your marketing budget baffled where to spend for the best return?
Here are some immediate implementable ideas you’ll discover that are specific for your businesses:
- Creating a different psychology of accountability and reward
- When to implement critical revisions to your compensation and incentive programs
- The one critical interview question that most employers never ask
- How to leverage of professional training in persuasion, interviewing and selling
- A 2019 model to budget for revenue growth and talent development
- How to deal with turnover while retaining your existing employees
- One simple tip to save 10-50k a year when hiring new employees
- How to tap into a wider pool of talent with a different on-boarding approach
- What kind of professional training you can take and deliver to your team to make an immediate impact.
Don’t miss attending this valuable session and start off your new year with strategies you can implement as soon as you leave the building.
Lunch Provided By: