Jim Klein with Principal of Acrobat Marketing Solutions will be elaborating on the hard skills required for successful business development and the soft skill which create the biggest obstacles. Any company looking to grow their business should purchase tickets now.
1. Having a plan, differentiation and the will to execute.
2. It's all about relationships!
3. Understanding your prospective client, thinking about what he/she wants and understanding what you have to give.
4. Being willing to ask and follow-up with a purpose.
1. Not having confidence in your ability to develop new clients and increase revenue.
2. Knowing what you want to say, but not knowing how to say it (STTI).
3. Making assumptions about a potential client's situation or point of view without having the facts (the he's already gotta a guy syndrome).
4. Allowing protocol to quell potential client acquisition opportunities.
Learn more about Acrobat Marketing Solutions Here