Dryer Vent CleaningAppliance Repair
Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
Closed Sundays & Holidays
Our coverage includes most of Northern Illinois. North of Rte 6 & Rte 30 & South of Rte 173 & East of Rte 47 & West of Rte 57
SBA Members Receive a $15 Discount for The Lint King Inc. services.
Did you know that your dryer lint trap only catches 75% of the dust and fiber! The other 25% is blown out the exhaust of your dryer into the vent piping with lint, hair, fur, paper, and other debris, which can increase drying times, operating cost, and costly repairs, or early replacement. The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that 16,500 clothes dryer fires occur annually, don't be one of them.
DRYER VENT CLEANING:
We clean all dryer vents ducts with a 4'' rotary brush to ensure maximum airflow from your dryer to the outside vent hood. Once cleaned, your dryer will operate normally, dry your laundry faster, and save you as much as $0.67 per load.
WHAT WE DO:
1. Help Prevent Dryer Fires!
2. Restore drying time to approximately 45 minutes,
3. End-to-end vent cleaning from the dryer to the outside of your home
4. Verify the transition piece is fire resistant, and not leaking lint back into your home!
5. Verify the system for proper operation
6. Save Energy & Time
7. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed for 90-days.
Dryer vents that are clogged dry cloths less efficiently and each load will take longer and longer to dry. Neglecting this maintenance will cost you more in time, utility costs, appliance repairs, and possibly a dryer fire.
Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Duct Repair
Bird's Nest Removal & Prevention!
A+ BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Angie's List Super Service Award
Google Reviews 4.9
Serving Northern Illinois since 2005.
The Lint King Inc.