Do you love fitness? Do you enjoy helping people achieve their personal goals? Our personal training program is building and we are looking to hire a personal trainer to join our team! We are interviewing immediately for this position. This role will begin with remote training and will continue to be remote until it is safe to open the gym. Once the gym re-opens, this position will transition to in-person
The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual that is able to build relationships, provide great workouts and deliver life-changing results.
Key Roles of the Position:
- Deliver World-class Group Training Workouts
- Ability to be a health advocate for people
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Exercise Methodology
- Retain Clients
- Be a Great Team Member
- Achieve Location Goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology or an Accredited Certification.
- 2 years of fitness experience
- An outgoing, high energypersonality: Someone who cares about people!
Our company's success is related to our adherence to our core values:
- RESILIENCE: When things don't go our way, we choose to step up and take control.
- ENTHUSIASM: Everything good in fitness begins with genuine enthusiasm.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The bond that unites the team and upholds the success of our clients.
- CARE & COURAGE: We strive to listen, understand, & coach with empathy.
- HUNGRY & HUMBLE: We shoot for the stars & our humility keeps us grounded.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
Accepting resumes via Indeed & by email Schaumburgil@anytimefitness.com