Budget Blinds is looking for two qualified In-Home Sales Professionals to serve our clients, grow opportunities, and drive company revenue. Could it be you?
We help people choose beautiful and functional window coverings for their homes and offices. Our sales team visits friendly clients who have requested an appointment, and want to purchase window coverings now.
To succeed with us, here's what you need:
- You must truly love working with and helping people. You must have the ability to quickly connect with people and build rapport. Our team is made up of individuals who are energetic, confident, fun-loving, high-performance, happy, and have a can-do attitude. Whether you're in the office or with a client, your professionalism and energy are paramount.
- You must share our values: Integrity, accountability, achievement, professionalism, and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our customers. We also believe that all members of our team should be well compensated, enjoy the time they spend working, and have enough time off to live a balanced life.
- You must be able to learn and retain information. We teach you "the Budget Blinds difference", our proprietary sales system that is based upon helping people - NEVER manipulating them or being pushy. We make buying fun for our clients, which means we have fun too, all while earning competitive commissions. In addition to learning our systems, you will need to learn in-depth product knowledge in order to best serve our customers, and will receive initial and on-going training.
- Lead generation and networking experience, and a willingness to implement new techniques
- An enthusiastic personality, an eye for colors and textures as well as details an functionality, great listening skills, and the confidence to make suggestions.
- You must have impeccable communication skills, be deadline and detail oriented, and submit organized and timely paperwork. We're passionate about a job well done, and expect the same from anyone who joins the team.
- Our salespeople drive company vehicles while working, so you'll need a valid, clean Illinois driver's license.
- We are also a smoke free company.
If this sounds like you, then write a cover letter explaining why you are the right person to join our team, include your resume and send them to us right away.