Staff Associate (Part-Time)
Color Me Mine Schaumburg is looking for a part-time Staff Associate to join our team! This would be a perfect fit for someone with customer service experience who wants to build their skills while working in a creative environment!
Experience working in a restaurant or babysitting experience is preferred. Key Skills, Communication, customer service, attention to details, physical stamina, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Applicants **must have weekend and holidays availability and be willing to host parties and events for children and adults. Ability to interact with the customers for an extended period of time (party host etc.) Painting or other art experience, experience working with children, and social media are not required but are recommended.
Duties Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Greet and determine the needs of every customer that walks through the door.
- Learn and know every product, paint technique inside and out and be able to recommend what works best.
- Handle product issues and repairs impressively. We stand behind every product for the life of it and take pride in friendly service.
- Be comfortable speaking on the phone. We often follow up with customers on the phone regarding B-Day parties, custom events or to let them know their ceramics are ready for pickup.
- Keep the shelves fully stocked at all times. Make sure what is on the sales floor is clean or dust free and merchandised properly
- Maintain and clean and well-organized studio
- Ability to glaze and load ceramics into the kiln
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds (load/pickup shelves out of the kiln)
- Stand/Walk for 5-7 hours a day
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work safely as defined by company safety standards and procedures
- Must be able to open or close studio on your own
Starting Pay is 10.00-11.00 plus tips.
Please fill out an application at https://schaumburg.colormemine.com/employment-application/