Please apply online at http://recruiting.talentreef.com/medieval-times.
Medieval Times is looking for RETAIL SALES CLERKS who are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards by selling retail items and photos to guests in the Gift Shop and Arena.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets customers and ascertains each customers’ wants or needs
- Answers questions regarding merchandise and pricing
- Describes options for taking and purchasing photos
- Uses camera to take both staged and candid photos of guests
- Sells retail items and photos to guests in the arena
- Assists in monthly and quarterly physical inventory of merchandise
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges
- Follows Medieval Times cash handling policies
- Arranges and displays merchandise to promote sales
- Watches for and recognizes security risks, thefts, and knows how to prevent and/or address these situations
- Performs additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to process information through computer system
- Ability to count money and make change
- Ability to deal with unpleasant or discourteous guests on occasion
- Ability to proactively engage guests in making a sale
- Ability to effectively communicate with Management, Team Members and Guests
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Physical ability to stand, walk, and walk up and down stairs for extended periods
- Physical ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma preferred
- 1 to 2 years Customer service or Retail experience preferred
EOE, drug-free environment.