Please apply online at http://recruiting.talentreef.com/medieval-times.
Medieval Times is looking for CASHIERS who are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service by processing ticket sales quickly, accurately and efficiently. Cashier safeguards company assets by reconciling retail cash tills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives payment for admission ticket sales
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding service by greeting each guest and providing a friendly environment
- Maintains awareness of all admissions prices and packages as well as all promotions and advertisements
- Resolves customer complaints and communicate customer requests to management as needed
- Accurately and efficiently records all cash and media collected
- Counts money in cash drawers at beginning and end of shift and balances to register sales documents
- Maintains orderly appearance of work area and supplies stocked
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to process information through computer system
- Ability to count money and make change
- Ability to deal with unpleasant or discourteous guests on occasion
- Ability to communicate with Team Members and guests
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Physical ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods
- Physical ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 cashier, retail, or customer service experience