*SENIOR EXPORT COORDINATOR NEEDED* $50k-60k Salary depending on experience
*EXPORT COORDINATOR NEEDED* $17/hr
Cavalry Logistics, an industry leading International Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage Company, is seeking an Export Coordinator to work in our Itasca, IL office.
We operate an office which provides transportation and logistics services, across all industry verticals, around the globe. We are looking for career-oriented business-minded professionals who want to expand and grow their careers. This position is highly visible and offers an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Experience and Requirements:
- Preferred 1-3 years industry experience
- Knowledge of US Customs Requirements
- Experience in Customs Brokerage
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Responsible for the execution of Export documentation requirements for shipments originating in the US to destinations globally.
- Ensure that all documentation meets Export regulations
- Arrange details of shipments.
- Responsible for AES Filing
- Transacting of daily shipments.
- Customs brokerage of freight
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!