Part Time Funeral Attendant
We are looking for someone to work nights and weekends, 16 – 20 hours weekly, who can confidently answer phone calls, holds strong customer service skills; someone who is responsible, flexible, prompt, and attentive.
In this position, you will perform a variety of office tasks, along with light cleaning.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete all front office duties:
- Answering phone calls professionally and politely.
- Greeting families and guests as they arrive.
- Ensuring funeral home is presentable at all operational active business days/hours including:
- Front office, chapels, and arrangement offices.
- Lounges, lobby areas, and restrooms are clean and restocked.
- Direct & coordinate all guest/ family services:
- Have active-listening skills: resolve/answer any guest/family problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously; while passing along relevant information to the funeral directors.
- Dressed in proper business professional attire at all times
- Ensure implementation of all funeral home policies and rules
- High School Degree
- Driver’s License
- Computer knowledge
- Spanish speaking a plus
- One location on a regular basis, some additional errands required
- Must be available for weekends and evenings