25N Coworking Community Assistant (Intern)
WHO WE ARE
25N Coworking is a fast-growing coworking community and meeting space. Our suburban workspaces are designed to spark collaboration and productivity, and we value creative thinking, serendipity, and community building. We strive to nurture the business ecosystem that grows in our space, and our community’s magnetic energy is proof: we’re changing the way we work.
WHO ARE YOU
You are an energetic, friendly, person who can initiate a conversation with 25N Coworking members as they pass the front desk or they pass you in the space. You are also comfortable answering the phone and polite with everyone. You are a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions. You appreciate a clean organized workspace. You are eager to learn about and engage with a diverse community of entrepreneurs, corporations, remote employees, and freelancers. You wake each morning ready to seize the day—and make it a good one! You’re a great communicator, and prioritizing tasks is second-nature.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your highest priority is to ensure the space is clean at the end of the day and is ready for business the next day.
- You have the ability to communicate politely with members or people calling on the phone. You listen and take detailed notes that will communicate to 25N staff what people need and how to follow up with them.
- You are willing and eager to assist with specialty tasks or projects relating to 25N operations, marketing, or sales. A basic knowledge of Word and Excel is recommended.
- You will be responsible for locking the main entrance at the end of the day and performing the end-of-day closing procedures which will be outlined for you.
- You have the ability to work consistent hours between 3pm and 5pm weekdays and some weekend hours.
- You will adhere to the 25N Coworking dress code.