The Marketing Team at Patrick Dealer Group is looking for a Website Coordinator.
A website coordinator is charged with a wide range of administrative tasks, including designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all of Patrick Dealer Group websites & online listings. They are also responsible for creating and updating content, implementing security protocols, creating backups, sorting out software issues, and much more. Web administrators must be comfortable working the backend of websites and business listings, so they need to be knowledgeable in programming languages and open-source software.
Responsibilities & Duties Included but Not Limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Managing website upgrades, testing for website performance, implement a strategy to increase web traffic and subscribers, troubleshooting website issues, and responding to security breaches.
- Manage site content including a graphic image library and product catalog using various tools including HTML and content management software
- Create content audits as well as ensuring the website has brand strategy alignment
- Ensures all websites & listings are in compliance with all our brands regulations and keeps abreast of the best practice of the automotive industry.
- Must have knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Must possess good problem-solving skills
- Writing & implementing blogs
- Identifying new content opportunities
- Collaborating with development teams to program websites.
- Setting up tools to monitor website traffic.
- Analyzing website traffic to inform design decisions.
- Addressing usability issues
- Online listings consisting of Google My Business, Yelp, etc.
- Online Reputation Management & Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- A proven record of accomplishment updating websites utilizing a web content management system such as WordPress and template-based websites using widgets.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Strong writing/editing skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Organized, task-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of approval processes for and editing of online content to create text that meets the objectives of the organization's online presence.
- Ability to interface with content owners, programmers, and graphics staff to maintain web standards.
- Ability to evaluate and approve images/multimedia posted by others.
- Familiarity with web content management systems.
- Clearly communicates technical and Â design concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate and hold others accountable for organizational values of: diversity, equity and inclusiveness, innovation, communication, quality and achievement.
- Can work independently on a project or in a team environment.
- Basic to expert understanding of the Automotive Industry
- Must be a Multitasker with ability to get the project done
Interested candidates must provide
- Website content editing: 2 years (Required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Required)
- 2 years automotive experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEO, SEM, and analytics
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and website best practices including SEO techniques and complying with WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines
- Knowledge of online business listings such as Google My Business, Bing, Yelp, Yahoo, etc.
- Google Certified
a letter of interest (cover letter), resume, three (3) professional references, and at least three (3) samples of recent digital production work. This position is not remote.
: Full-time Hourly Monday thru Friday with some Saturday during planned events
Starting Hourly Rate: See job posting on Patrick Cars.com
: Patrick BMW 700 E. Golf Rd. Schaumburg, IL
Working Conditions: Non-smoking office environment, using a computer, telephone, and other office equipment daily.
: Ability to travel as needed to support departmental and associated functions, including events. Ability to work outside regular business hours when necessary for website updates and maintenance.
Benefits & Perks*:
- This is a family owned and operated business
- Paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Vehicle discounts
- Employee referral program
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development
- Option to work from home Fridays (after 90 days of employment)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.