We are looking for people that share our vision. We offer a collaborative and friendly environment where our most valuable resource is people. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who can understand the big picture and are focused on success.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you want to own your own schedule and be your own boss?
Are you focused and committed?
Unlimited Income Potential
Compensation – Starting with a base salary and uncapped commission
Health benefits after 90 days after meeting performance goals established
This Job Is ideal for someone who Is:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enthusiastic with Energy
- Motivated by money and can perform and meet sales goals
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Education: Minimum 5 years Life experience
Paid Training: Yes
Paid Licensing: Life Insurance
- Prospect for leads through your personal and professional network and local community involvement as well as 1891 leads
- Present options based on needs assessment and relationship building.
- Sell 1891 products including Life and Annuities
- Always represent 1891 in a professional manner
- Work closely with 1891 Outreach to form Impact Teams
- Attend 1891 events or represent at local conferences
- Attending additional training and sales conferences to further knowledge and skills
Required travel: Local travel is required
Work Location: Corporate Office space
1891 Financial Life is a community-based insurance organization offering products and member benefits that assist individuals and their families achieve financial security. We are committed to helping build stronger communities.
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – out of the box thinkers
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative