Full Time “Salaried” Regional Life Representative
1891 Financial Life is a not-for-profit community-based life insurance organization. We have been in business since 1891.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and sales driven individuals to join our team! See your income grow by helping people achieve financial security while helping our communities!
We are dedicated to your success! New to insurance or a seasoned professional - we will support you in your career with us!
If this is work inspires you, we want to talk with you about this opportunity.
The ideal candidate for this position is a licensed life and health producer or will become licensed.
- High Earning Potential – salary plus bonus
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Lead Program
- Free Agent Training
- Paid time off*
- Sick time*
- Medical, Dental*
- 401(k) after probationary period*
*Benefits after 90-day probationary period and meeting performance goals established.
Caring Team-oriented, Empowering, Innovative, Growth and Results-focused
- Experience in Life Insurance Sales or Service-related experience a plus but not required
- Licensed in Health & Life Insurance (required within 3 months of employment)
- Excellent communication, sales, and service skills
- Engaging demeanor that builds relationships
- Always represent in a professional manner
- Social Media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Next Door)
- Possess a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect for leads through personal and professional efforts, local community involvement and through the organization
- Present product options based on needs assessment
- Work closely with organization on events, training, and sales opportunities
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
Associate or Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Local travel is required
Flexible Combination Work Location:
Office, Remote and Field