The Lint King Contractor and Partner Search | Duct Cleaning Technician Job
This position is a full-time independent contractor position with TLK's clothes dryer cleaning and repairs services. This position entails being part of a team that values building strong relationships with our customers, open communication, and teamwork.
The Lint King Inc. is a Clothes Dryer Vent Ductwork Cleaning and Repair Company. TLK serves the Northern Illinois territory. TLK's perfect candidate is one that has;
- Good personal skill
- Works well with others
- Able to manage a crew
- Opportunities for additional earnings potential
- Perform service at a Job site in Northern IL area
- Provide service in a safe and professional manner
- Observing and adhering to industry and company safety protocols
- Complete daily paperwork promptly and submit for billing
- Have excellent communication skills and able to problem-solve
- People-oriented, enjoy interacting with people to build trust
- Explain and sell various additional services as the customer may need
- Valid driver's license
- A vehicle that can carry tools, 20-foot ladder, and supplies
- Work independently or as part of a team
- A strong commitment to quality work
- Keep a professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to stand for long periods
- Able to work in confined spaces like attic and crawl spaces
- Must occasionally work up to heights of 25 feet
- Ability to use power tools and climb ladders
- Lift and carry over 50 lbs
- Carry Liability Insurance
- Bonus Skill, basic carpentry, and a wallboard expert
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be satisfied by a contractor to perform the necessary functions of this position successfully. Individuals may need to climb ladders or crawl in an attic or crawl space as necessary to access the customer's ductwork. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 pounds multiple times within the day to perform the required services. An individual will need to shuffle between sitting, standing, kneeling, or crawling to be able to perform the service work necessary on a customer's ductwork.
The work environment aspects described are characteristic of those that a contractor encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment will vary from customers' homes while spent in customer residences in which the work environment could vary in temperature, space, or comfort.
Potential earnings up to $65,000+ annually
Job Type: Contractor and Partnering with The Lint King Inc., Dryer Vent Cleaning Expert.