IT Help Desk Support Specialist
Seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. The candidate would provide desktop and help desk support to our clients through a variety of tools and onsite support. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for providing level 1 / level 2 support over the phone as well as in person at times. This is a fast pace and dynamic environment. There are opportunities to always learn new technologies and to expand your experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Troubleshoot support desk calls with hardware and software
- Hardware upgrades and repairs to include memory, hard drive, OS builds, patching, installing software.
- Learn new aspects of technologies as new products are introduced.
- Update support tickets with detail
- Follow up with customers with updates to tickets
- Site visits for installs and customer service
- Ability to research solutions or information regarding technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Experience with a minimum 1 year in the IT field.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System
- Understanding of basic IT and networking fundamentals
- Intermediate expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organization, written and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Good work habits under pressure and completing tasks from start to finish
- High energy level, passion for teamwork, continuing education, and provide exceptional customer service
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, well-spoken, outgoing, dependable, and flexible
- Must have reliable transportation as local travel will be required.