AAP Staff a family-owned niched staffing company is looking for Full-Desk Recruiters to fulfill the needs of our customers on a national level. We have grown to be the number one choice in food manufacturing and distribution. If you are looking for growth, uncapped income, and the ability to multi-task and lasting relationships, we would like to speak with you.
The key responsibilities for a Full-Desk Recruiter are:
• Actively seek new business opportunities and generate leads.
• Develop and pitch client proposals.
• Negotiate contract terms of business and rates/fees.
• Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
• Headhunt, source, and build relationships with potential candidates, utilizing a variety of resources.
• Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
• Manage sales processes from interview through offer stage.
What qualifies a successful Full Desk Recruiter:
• Passionate sales professional with a minimum of two years of experience B2B sales experience. Food manufacturing and distribution sales a plus.
• Ability to persevere through rejection
• Open and ready to learn new methods
• Able to be open to receiving feedback, learning, and succeeding.
• Strong communication skills
• Love for a fast-paced exciting work environment
• Positive attitude and team spirit.
• Flexible work schedule as needed
AAP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. AAP encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.