Guest Service Representative
Entry Level customer service. An excellent customer service representative that shows "welcoming" first impression. Looking for Fun, Friendly and Energetic types that are willing to learn and grow with the company. This position includes strong communication, organized individual, the ability to multi-task and phone etiquette. Ensure that all guests are satisfied with their accommodation throughout their stay.
- Assure that all guests are greeted with a smile upon entering our hotel.
- Monitor house status regularly
- Cooperate, coordinate and follow-up with other departments regarding any guest needs to ensure guest satisfaction and utmost professionalization.
- Perform additional duties or projects as requested by the Manager.
- Calls are handled both courteously and professionally, calls are answered on a timely basis and the proper greetings are used, messages and faxes are handled correctly and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and harmonious climate with strong leadership skills.
- Establish a superior guest services culture exceeding guest expectations.
- Be knowledgeable of the market and what Schaumburg has to offer for guests traveling in from out of town.
- Ensure all credit card authorizations are updated and billing instructions are routed.
-Take all requests from guests and fulfill them as necessary
- You must have a Flexible schedule.
Job Type: Full-time