Core Psychotherapy Center, Ltd. is a busy private trauma based practice serving the northwest suburbs and beyond. We place an emphasis on collaboration, consultation and professional relationships.
There is an immediate need for clinicians to work with children, adolescents, trauma survivors and co-morbidity issues associated with trauma.
We are currently seeking fully licensed therapists in the state of Illinois.
- possess one of the following licenses in the state of Illinois LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PsyD and PhD
- minimum of three years post-license experience
- experience working with survivors of trauma, childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence, and sexual assault
- private practice experience
- experience working with groups
- furnished offices
- full administrative support (billing, insurance, credentialing provided)
- busy practice with many new clients seeking your specialty
- team centered, collaborative environment