Do you love helping students? Do you want to make a difference? LaSalle is working with a global university who is looking to build out their student outreach. In this role you will work closely with students on a variety of items such as questions regarding coursework, registration and handling some academic advising.
Responsibilities for the Student Advisors:
- High volume call center environment
- Answer questions regarding course registration, billing, issues with courses etc.
- Academic advising, including issues with academic coursework, grades, faculty interactions
- Proactive on persistence outreach
- Education & demanding students- need to be straight, concise and to the point- already licensed and taking continuing education courses or courses to get degree (bachelor, master, doctoral)
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be compassionate and genuine
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Suite knowledge
- Volunteer experience is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about the Student Advisor role, please apply!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.