Are you interested in being a key advisor for one of the largest national education organizations? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a person that enjoys a work environment with goals to strive for every day? Then apply here!
Our client, located in the Northwest suburbs, is looking for Admissions Advisor just like you to help guide their prospective students through the process of enrolling in online degree programs that best fit their schedule. In this position you would be reaching out to prospective students for one of the organizations most reputable schools and working with them to determine if this program is right for them, as well as taking them through the enrollment process!
Admissions Advisor Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to prospective students
- Meet and exceed goals set for enrollment each month
- Communicate well over the phone with prospective students
- Answer program inquiries and address concerns that may arise
- Determine if the prospective student will succeed in an online school environment
- All other duties as assigned
Admissions Advisor Requirements:
- A minimum of one year experience in a medium to large call center environment
- Experience with inbound & outbound call center sales and working in call queues
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and manage your own schedule
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
If you are looking for a stable pay, to build a career with growth potential and are interested in speaking to our team further about this opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.