We are currently seeking Customer Service Specialist in Oak Brook. Our client is looking for sharp, motivated and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving well known company.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service and within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
- Accurately notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- One year of recent communication via phone in a customer service or call center environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.