The Patrick Dealer Group is one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing eight different franchises. We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and a premium selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. The Patrick Dealer Group is a family-owned company and has proudly been in business for over 100 years. Our Pledge is to be the best in sales selection while providing best in class customer satisfaction...that’s the Patrick Promise.
We are seeking a Full-Time License and Title clerk to join our corporate team.
- Monitor and track to receive all Titles.
- Prepare and process title documents of vehicles. Review for accuracy and completeness, including verification of VIN numbers, odometer readings and release of liens.
- Maintain accurate documentation of processed and outstanding titles.
- Maintain constant communication with F&I Managers and Sales team of title regulations and any changes to procedures.
- Process all new and used vehicles for registration.
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Compile and maintain a complete list of all outstanding title work.
- Stay abreast of current title regulations. Attend seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Previous license and title experience
- Proficiency with CDK/ADP accounting software
- Knowledge of CVR a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- 19 years of age or older.
Patrick Offers the Following Benefits:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.