The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to our CEO and leadership team. The role will include management of business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To fulfill this role successfully, the Executive Assistant should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, have strong communication skills and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer telephones and provide general information, refer callers to other staff or take messages as necessary.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, emails, faxes and other correspondence.
- Compose draft letters following established formats. Proofread all materials for accuracy prior to supervisory review and signature.
- Manage calendars, scheduling meetings and making logistical and travel arrangements necessary for internal and external meetings.
- Prepare materials for various meetings, including agendas and other documents for presentation.
- Accurately record and disseminate minutes from meetings.
- Maintain master schedule of Club activities and events, collecting and disseminating information to Club staff, volunteers, members and families as instructed.
- Support payroll, time sheets and other grant administration tasks as assigned.
- Conduct data collection and analysis for review and presentation to board of directors, committees, and executives.
- Monitor office supply inventory and order supplies as necessary.
- Manage office equipment and service contracts, as well as contacting service representatives as needed.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems, ensuring accuracy and easy retrieval of information.
- Maintain contact with Club staff, volunteers, community contacts and the general public to give and obtain information, either in response to inquiries, or as instructed by leadership team.
- Perform other related secretarial or administrative duties as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year