Front Office Coordinator/SET Team Member
Job Title – Front Office Coordinator/SET Team Support
The responsibility of the Front Office Coordinator/SET Team Support is to serve as the primary contact for customers and policy owners and assist with work as needed. Specific responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
It is recommended that this position have the following qualifications:
- Greet visitors and direct them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and record telephone calls.
- Maintain telephone system and agency directory.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail; deliver outgoing mail to Post Office.
- Maintain the reception area.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies as needed.
- Answer basic policy owner/policy benefit questions.
- Act as administrative support for financial representatives/staff as needed.
- Assist the Director of SET with any overflow from Team Gold.
- Complete and/or assist with projects as assigned by the Office Manager/Director of Operations.
- Maintain check, order and securities logs. Handles and process all investment checks.
- Coordinates Conference Room Schedules
Reports to the Director of Operations
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Multi-line phone experience preferred
- Filing skills
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to handle detailed work with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in problem-solving
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional office skills
- Ability to take independent action to make sound decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels