The CEO Forum strives to be a safe, confidential place where members can bring problems and opportunities and where they can get candid, unbiased feedback from their peers. Think of us as a Board of Advisors for one another. Also, to be a place of learning where we can all get better at what we do. We do this by exchanging ''best practices,'' by occasionally bringing in outside speakers, and by reading and discussing selected business books.
Here then are the qualifications we are looking for in prospective new members:
• Must be a Schaumburg Business Assn member. There is no additional cost to be a member of the CEO Forum beyond SBA dues.
• He or she doesn't have to carry the title of CEO but must be the chief decision-maker for the organization, and must have bottom line P&L responsibility.
• We meet every second Thursday of the month from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. via Zoom. We would like to find a permanent, in person meeting place, but haven’t secured one yet.
• Attendance is very important to us. Someone with a heavy travel schedule who would attend only sporadically would not be a good fit for us.
• Membership in the CEO Forum is by invitation only.
Meets the 2nd Thursday of every month from 8:00am-10:00am.
Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate, The Goodchild Team,Team Leader
Tenant Advisors, Inc.,Partner
Proceed Innovative LLC,Owner
Big Data Solutions, LLC,President
Michael ''MZ'' Ziffra
ROCKIT Business Accelerator
Michael Ziffra (MZ) is a dynamic communicator and successful entrepreneur with 40 years of business experience. As Owner of ROCKIT Business Accelerator, a firm that advises businesses, MZ steers owners of companies to greater success. From an initial startup MZ knows and understands bootstrapping. MZ was the Founder of SCS Productions, a lighting and staging provider for national and local events hosting Disney, McDonalds, Burger King, A-list entertainers, Chicago sports teams, and major movie & music producers. Through unparalleled growth and change management, he successfully reinvented the company on 3 separate occasions. MZ modeled integrity and communicated vision to his to maximize customer satisfaction, serving Fortune 500 companies and retaining the White House Communications Agency for two decades. MZ achieved a record net profit before selling his company. His interests include, mountaineering, fitness, reading, movies & music, and business.
Core Financial Outsourcing,Managing Partner, Chicago