Lemonade Day is a community-wide educational program that provides youth with the opportunity to learn how to start, own and operate their first business…a lemonade stand. Youth are provided with free educational materials through the support of generous local sponsors. They are taught, with the help of a parent, teacher, or mentor, how to set goals, create a product, prepare a budget, seek an investor, choose a location, design a marketing plan, and provide customer service. On Lemonade Day, the young entrepreneurs open for business in public locations throughout the city. They keep the money they earn and are encouraged to spend some, save some for the future, and share some by giving to a local charity of their choice.
For these young entrepreneurs, the experience of setting a goal, creating a business plan, executing their plan, and evaluating their results sparks an explosion of new confidence in their abilities, and for many, a new vision of possibilities for the future.
If you are a parent of a 3rd to 5th grader register their lemonade stand below!
-Thank you to our Main Squeeze Investor-
Fresh Squeeze Investor: $2,500 - Includes large logo on Lemonade Day tee shirt, logo in Lemonopolis (virtual world for youth learning), event marketing
Lemon Drop Sponsor: $1,500 - Includes medium size logo on Lemonade Day tee shirt, logo in Lemonopolis (virtual world for youth learning), event marketing
Contest Package Sponsor: $1,500 each, category exclusive.
- Youth Entrepreneur of the Year: Recognition as presenting sponsor of Youth Entrepreneur of the Year through marketing material and social media. Logo on tee shirt and App. NOTE: Youth Entrepreneur of the Year award winners have the chance to benefit from national PR.
- Best Tasting Lemonade: Recognition as presenting sponsor of Best tasting lemonade of the Year through marketing material and social media. Logo on tee shirt and App.
- Best lemonade stand: Recognition as presenting sponsor of Best Lemonade Stand through marketing material and social media. Logo on tee shirt and App.
1. Offer your business location to host a participants lemonade stand.
Want to help mold the business owners of tomorrow? Become a business coach! There are two ways you can participate.
2. Provide individualized time to help guide the process of completing pieces of their business plan.
For Questions on this program or to get your company access to supporting this program, reach out to SBA Office Manager Amanda Moreau at firstname.lastname@example.org.