Schaumburg Business Association

The Lint King, Inc. - Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts

  • Heating/Air Conditioning
  • Dryer Vent Cleaning
  • Appliance Repair
1932 Oxford Court
Schaumburg, IL 60194
(847) 874-4805
Hours:
Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
Sat 8am-2pm
Closed Sundays & Holidays
  • About

    SBA Members Receive a $10 Discount! Includes Laundry Room Safety Inspection from The Lint King.

    Did you know that your dryer lint trap only catches 75% of the lint! The other 25% is blown out the exhaust of your dryer into the vent piping with lint and other debris which can will increase drying times, operating cost, and costly repairs, or early replacement. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that 16,500 clothes dryer fires occur annually, don’t be one of them.

    DRYER VENT CLEANING
    We clean all dryer vents ducts with a 4” rotary brush to insure maximum airflow from your dryer to the outside vent hood. Once cleaned, your dryer will operate normally, will dry your laundry faster, and you can save you as much as $0.67 per load.

    WHAT WE DO
    1. Help prevent dryer fires and carbon monoxide poisoning
    2. Restore drying time to approximately 45 minutes, or less
    3. Deep Clean dryer airways front and back of dryer, so it can breathe!
    4. End-to-end vent cleaning from the dryer to the outside of your home
    5. Verify the transition piece is fire resistant, and not leaking lint back into your home!
    6. Verify system for proper operation
    7. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
    8. End-to-End dryer vent cleaning costs $99 to $125


    Dryer vents that are clogged dry cloths less efficiently, and each load will take longer, and longer to dry. This will cost you more in time, utilities cost, appliance repairs, and possibly a Dryer Fire.

    Why Should Your Dryer Vent Be Cleaned Annually?
    You can save up to $90 annually with professional dryer vent cleaning on gas, and more with electric dryers!

    Not sure if you need your dryer vent cleaned? If drying times are 60 minutes or longer, than your dryer vent is clogged.

    Answer 5 questions to find out how often your dryer vent should be cleaned. http://thelintking.com/dryer-vent-cleaning-service/do-i-need-to-clean-my-dryer-vent.html

    A+ BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/dryer-vent-cleaning/the-lint-king-in-schaumburg-il-88701921

    BIRD NEST REMOVAL http://thelintking.com/bird-nest-removal.html

  • Member-to-Member Discounts

    HOT DEAL # 7 from the Lint King Inc. - Your Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts!
    Print Coupon

    Jobs

    Own your Own Business... or add to your service offering!
    Category: Installation, Maintenance & Repair
    Owner and Operator Schaumburg, IL 60194 Full-time Salary: $30,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year The Lint King Inc. is seeking a working partner and dryer vent cleaning technician. This person will service The Lint King Inc. clients in cleaning, repairing, installing, and altering dryer vent systems. This is a great job and a business opportunity and possible investment in the future with a chance ...read more

    Contact

    Paul Meyers
    Phone:(847) 874-4805
  • Whom to Contact

    • Paul Meyers
      Owner
      Phone: (847) 874-4805
  • Directions

    We drive to you... Our coverage includes all of Northern Illinois.