Schaumburg Bank and Trust Company N.A.
There are several factors that distinguish us as a real community bank. First, we are locally run. Decisions are made by people who know you and care about your needs. As a result, you gain from our responsive service and true understanding of what this community needs. Through this understanding we can tailor products to meet the needs of local consumers.
Second, there is on-site control over all services, products, loan approvals, and interest rates. Because we're locally managed, we can set our rates right here. We don't have to get them approved by a corporate office somewhere else. And we don't have the overhead that big banks do, so we can pass the savings on to you.
Third, deposits of the bank are invested back into the community in the form of business and residential loans. So in a way, you can help enhance your hometown, just by being a part of community banking.
Finally, we are dedicated to the financial support of the local community in order to make it a better place to live.
Community banking begins with the customer, his or her wants and needs. It sounds simple, but most banks just don't get it.
Whom to Contact
- Joseph BohnePhone: (847) 969-1200
- Raul DiazAVP, Community Business BankingPhone: (847) 364-2387
- Teresa FaidleySenior Vice PresidentPhone: (847) 969-1200
- Sandra GallardoVice President/Area Branch ManagerPhone: (847) 427-7823
- Christine SmithExecutive Vice President Dir of Community BankingPhone: (847) 879-7920
- Richard StilesPhone: (847) 364-2854