Noon Key Productions LLC
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Consultants
- Public Relations
Noon Key Productions provides strategic, creative communications expertise to people and companies with a story to tell. (And that’s everyone.)
We create compelling content and campaigns that propel clients from obscurity to distinction. We also supplement and fortify established marketing programs without skipping a beat. To do so, we focus on discovering the history, passions, and ambitions behind our clients’ best stories, using a journalistic approach to supplement academic research.
When it comes to voice, we are equal parts smart, serious, and snappy. Our work is engaging, insightful, scannable, and SEO-friendly. We work with a wide variety of clients across the globe, directly and through advertising and creative agencies nationwide.
A technical, marketing, and creative writer with more than 20 years of experience, Noon Key Founder Kirsten FV Binder started her career in theater, journalism, and education—soon gravitating to professional services and B2B environments. Through providence and hard work, Noon Key Productions has quickly become a team of writers, marketers, and graphic designers. We have the talent, drive, and dependability to serve you in a wide range of content development and communications capacities.
- Marketing Collateral: Brochures, Vertical Market Pieces
Copywriting—Website Content, Advertising (Taglines, Touchpoints, Narratives)
- Communications: Press Releases, Media Kits, Social Media Content, Newsletters & Direct Mail
- Technical Writing & Knowledge Expertise: Case Studies & White Papers, Ghost-Written & Bylined Articles
- RFQ/RFP Responses: Technical Proposals, Qualification Packages, Award Submissions
- Editing: Developmental Consultation, Substantive Editing, Copyediting, Proofreading
- Business Development Strategy: SWOT Analyses, Competitive Analyses, Mission & Vision Statements Unique Value Proposition, Strategic Plans, Marketing Plans, Business Development Plans
Select clients include:
- A media production company: We develop book proposals for emerging media celebrities. Current projects include a do-it-yourself handy-woman, a business ownership success coach, and a finalist from “Food Network Star” and Oprah Winfrey’s “Your OWN Show.”
- An international project management and cost management services firm: This client promotes its Subject Matter Experts using thought pieces published on its blog and social media. Ghostwritten articles have included everything from hydropower issues in the Western United States to project management issues in the nuclear sector. We also edit the company’s quarterly newsletter.
- A multinational food services and facilities management corporation: We work with this company’s institutional dining sector to invent and rebrand their restaurant offerings to university, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- A CRM app developer: Seeking sales management clients, the blog for this entrepreneurial professional services group hosts a series of quick-hit marketing, sales, and business development how-to articles. The voice of the blog emulates Lifehacker, Fast Company, HubSpot, and Harvard Business Review.
- A diversified architectural practice: Rebranding tasks include website copy, proposal development, and a comprehensive collateral refresh: resumes, project sheets, and capabilities statements.
- A community development financial institution (CDFI):Collaboration with three institutions yielded a Unique Value Proposition for their merged entity, which will provide financial services to underserved populations in the region.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Kirsten FV BinderOwnerPO Box 68193Schaumburg, IL 60168Phone: (847) 306-0623