Job Summary: The position will work side by side to assist the DO’s, GM’s and ESM’s with day to day responsibilities and help implement the programs which are appropriate for each location. The LSM will work with the managers to focus on the stores’ specific marketing needs in order to build sales and grow guest counts.
- Grow Guest Counts
- Increase interactions with the Chamber of Commerce and the Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- Use Social Candy in locations to target specific day parts
- Validate Facebook Pages are being updated
- Participate in food runs to increase guest visit frequency
- Leads the stores dine to donate program
- Other activities or duties that assist in growing guest counts as they present themselves
- Attend community activities on behalf of the organization
- Participate in all necessary meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or Business/Marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of the purpose, functionality and use of social media platforms for brands.
- Strong grammar and writing skills with excellence in message development and post writing.
- Ability to think strategically and execute plans tactically.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.