Coffee & Contacts
Start your morning off with an energetic, motivational workshop while networking with other business professionals.
Tom Walter on "The Importance of Organizational Culture"
Tom Walter is a “serial entrepreneur,” author, speaker and a principal in numerous companies.
He is best known as the Chief Culture Officer (CCO) of Chicago-area Tasty Catering, a suburban
corporate caterer and event planner.
Tom has more than 40 years of experience as an owner and operator in the service industry. He
has participated in the startup of 30 companies, acquisition of three and—in a few cases—the
termination of businesses in a broad spectrum of markets.
Tom remains as a principal and advisor for several companies, most of which are part of 80 Nine
Holdings and have been co-founded by his staff. These companies include:
• Tasty Catering—leading Chicago-area full-service catering company
• T.F. Processors—national food processing company
• That’s Caring—socially-responsible, high-end gift company
• nuphoriq—marketing agency specializing in small & mid-sized businesses
• iMotorsports—motorcycle dealership with a nationwide reach
• Touhy Capital—funding firm
• Wahalla LLC, 1495 Tonne Venture, N44th, McCabe Venture—real estate entities